Hire a Taxi Canterbury to Gatwick
Searching for a reliable taxi service offering you Taxi from Gatwick to Canterbury? Well, Jewel Cars offer you this and so much more. Ride from Gatwick airport to Canterbury without any hassle. All you need is to make prior bookings and let us help you make this a trip worth remembering. We have been providing taxi services to and from your location round the clocks. Since we at Jewel Cars have been in this business for long we understand your need like one else. Just give us a chance to offer you a wide range of service that would leave you wanting for more.
Estate– it would accommodate up t0 4 passengers maximum including 4 passengers. If more people are travelling, you would need a bigger car.
Saloon– would accommodate up to 4 passengers maximum with 3 luggage of 20 kgs. It can also accommodate 4 passengers plus 3 hand baggage.
MPV– it is a good option for those travelling in small groups. This accommodates 5 people with 5 suitcases or 6 people with hand baggage.
Executive– would include 3 passengers with 3 luggage or 4 passengers plus hand luggage.
MPV Executive Vito– travelling in a bigger group? Don’t worry the VITO accommodates 7 passengers with 5 suitcase or 6 passengers plus hand baggage.
8- Seater Minibus– travelling in a group of 8? Book an 8-seater MiniBus. This can accommodate 8 passengers with 7 suitcases.
Driving Direction, Distance and Time:
1 h 10 min (64.5 mi) via M2
1 h 16 min (73.4 mi) via M2 and M25
1 h 23 min (66.2 mi) via M25
Our main service areas include Surrey, West Sussex and Kent. There are also towns from where you can contact us for a smooth ride to Heathrow or Gatwick
5 Popular Hotels
- Canterbury Hotel
Address: 140 Wincheap, CT1 3RY, UK
- Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel
Address: 36 New Dover Rd, CT1 3DU, UK
- Travelodge Canterbury Chaucer Central Hotel
Address: 63 Ivy Ln, CT1 1TU, UK
- Premier Inn Canterbury City Centre
Address: New Dover Rd, CT1 1UP, UK
- The Falstaff Hotel
Address: 8-10 St. Dunstans St, CT2 8AF, UK
Popular Places (Tourist Spots)
- Augustine’s Abbey– it is the ruins of a Saxon Church with museum, picnic, tours as well as free audio tours.
- Howletts Wild Animal Park– 90-acre park suitable for wildlife safari. You can see a variety of wildlife and enjoy keeper experience and treetop challenges.
Upcoming Events in CANTERBURY
- Bay Fest- the event is scheduled from Aug 1- 31, 2017
- New Day Festival- this is scheduled for August 25-27,2017. The event would witness music such as classic, rock, jazz, blues and more.